- General Terms and Conditions:
Definitions: In these terms and conditions yourfriendlyrunners or YFR means the running club associated with Friendly Projects LTD (Company Number 14543974). YFR Group Leader means any individual considered a volunteer organiser of YFR events. Participant means any individual who attends a YFR event.
Age: Only those age 18 and over can participate in our events.
- Registration: Any participant(s) at YFR event(s) (including YFR Group Leaders, employees and volunteers), are required to register their personal details and sign the agreement on the YFR site prior to attending an event.
If participant(s) do not agree to the terms and conditions to the event, they will not be allowed to partake in the event. Participation is at YFR discretion and availability may be restricted. All participant(s) agree to abide by these terms and conditions and failure to do so may result in being removed from the event or from the community entirely.
- Health and Safety: Participant(s) take full responsibility for any injury or health condition sustained whilst partaking in our events. Participant(s) also take full responsibility for any injury or health condition sustained whilst partaking in YFR events arising from a previous medical condition.
YFR Group Leaders and Friendly Project LTD staff are not medically trained and are therefore not qualified to assess if the participant(s) is in appropriate physical condition to attend our events. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you declare that you are in good health, physically fit and are not aware of any physical or psychological reasons why you cannot take part in any event that is hosted by YFR.
- Risk: A risk assessment has been undertaken (YFR-D-00001 Rev 0 Health and Safety Risk Assessment) for all running events and the risks are deemed to be sufficiently low for the events to proceed. YFR takes no responsibility for participant(s) or member actions during one of our events and provides no liability cover for those participating. All participant(s) take part in our events at their own risk.
- Etiquette & Conduct: YFR is a welcoming space, open to all and participant(s) should behave accordingly. YFR has a zero-tolerance policy to offensive or inappropriate behaviour at all events including, but is not limited too; intimidation, verbal abuse, physical violence, sexual/physical/verbal harassment and disrespectful behaviour. YFR reserves the right to impose appropriate penalties for a breach in conduct which include but is not limited too; temporary/permanent suspension from events or the participant(s) agreement being terminated.
Complaints or reports of unacceptable behaviour should be sent via direct message on Instagram @yourfriendlyrunners.
All participant(s) should endeavour to inform all other runners if any conditions that arise which cause danger to others such as; cycles, pedestrians, children, obstacles, vehicles, etc.
- Photography: during the events, photos and videos may be taken for use by Friendly Projects LTD and affiliates, sponsors and third-party vendors marketing tools. By attending our events, you agree that these can be used by Friendly Projects LTD and its affiliates, sponsors and third-party vendors.
- Bag Drop and Lost Property: YFR or any premises offering bag drop facilities (Cafes, Restaurants, etc.) take no responsibility for loss, theft or damage for any items. Participant(s) leave their belongings at their own risk and suggest that no valuable items are left unattended.
- Limitation of Liability: Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limited or exclude YFR of liability for (1) death of personal injury caused by negligence or negligence of its personnel or agents (2) fraud or fraudulent mid-representation (3) any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law. Consequential loss arising under, or in connection with, these terms and conditions and (b) YFR and its affiliates, sponsors and third party vendors total liability to the member or participant(s) whether in contract, breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising under or in connection with these T&Cs shall be limited to £25.
- Personal Information: By accepting these terms and conditions, participant(s) agree to signing up to the mailing list of Friendly Projects LTD, sponsor or third-party affiliated company.
- Changes to YFR T&Cs: YFR may amend these T&Cs, members will be notified. Any changes will be affected immediately.
Governing law and jurisdiction: these T&Cs and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-agreement disputes or claims) shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.